Monday, November 5, 2012

Fair Stories by Room 3


On Sunday it was the school fair and I got to go on a Harley ride.  It was fun. I enjoyed the fair.  My favourite part was the Harley ride and I went on a pony ride. There was a big boys bouncy castle and that was fun too.    Hunter went on the same thing as me. Nathan took us.
Noah

In the weekend I went to the school fair. I went to the tombola. I got a princess book. I got sun burnt on my neck. Then I found Parys.  Then Parys and I went on the bungy run. I got a chocolate then I went to the chocolate wheel. I won two bears.

 by Georgia

On Sunday we went to the school fair. I was excited. Mum did my nails, I had them in a pattern. It went blue, pink, yellow. I saw Parys. Parys took me to Treasure Island but there was nothing left.
Emmalee


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room.3
    Awesome storys I Really liked Noahs story about how he enjoyed the harley ride.
    Well donem room.3
    Billy

    ReplyDelete