Monday, September 10, 2012

Our Museum Trip


 I learnt the story about Orion and I could see where he was in the night sky. Cameron 

 We liked finding the spider clue in the Nature Gallery. Josh and Izak

 The Star Lab was cool and I liked finding the Southern Cross in the night sky. Holli 

 I liked learning about the Sun, Moon and Earth. Georgia 

 I learnt that the sun isn’t the biggest star. Rhys

 I liked the mystery hunt around the Museum. Hailey

 I learnt that the stars are different colours. Emmalee

 It was great when the light was turned off in the Star Lab and we could see all the stars. Georgiana 

 I enjoyed hearing the Myth about Orion. John

 We learnt that the planets are turning on their axis when they are orbiting around the sun. Harrison and Jack O 

 The animal attic was very cool and we got to see a Turtle Shell. Ella-Rose 

 Blue stars are hot and red stars are cooler. Noah 

 The whale was big and we saw the baleen. Jorja 

 Earth has enough gravity to pull the moon around it. Caleb

 Stars come in different colours- blue, yellow and red. Parys 

 I learnt that astronauts train hard before they go into space. Heath 

 I liked going to the Star Lab because it was fun when the stars moved around and I got dizzy. Sophie

 I loved going to the Animal Attic because I love animals. Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment