Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kapa Haka


Kapa Haka
On Wednesday we went to the  Hui Ako at Fairfield. We performed for lots of people and the boys came up and did a Haka. We all had lots of fun.
Georgia

Middlemarch did some songs the same as us.   I felt a bit nervous performing because I had never performed in front of so many people.
Holli

I enjoyed going on stage to perform because I like singing the songs.
Sophie

We had a short bus trip to Fairfield and I felt good when we went on stage. I think we did well on stage and I like the Kapa Haka costume.
Ella-Rose

We had to take off our shoes, socks and t-shirts before we went on stage. I felt good performing on stage because I like doing the Haka.
Jack L

I liked watching the people on stage and I felt good because I was smiling and I enjoyed singing the songs.
Georgiana

1 comment:

  1. Room 3 I am pleased you all enjoyed the Kapa Haka Trip to Fairfield. It was lots of fun and you guys were awesome. Mrs Crooks

    ReplyDelete