Monday, August 30, 2010

Cross Country stories by Kayla and Blythe


On Friday it was the Cross Country. Laura, Kayla, Akayla, Jasmine and I were in the Year 2 race. Mr Sullivan did the blocks. I was trying to get past James who was leading us and I won. I got a red card. I was very puffed at the end and I was hot but I did my best. We get to go to Taieri Beach on Wednesday.

By Blythe


It was the Cross Country on Friday. I came last but it was still fun. I liked running in the Cross Country. I tried hard. I have done two Cross Countries, in my first one I was last too. I'm not very fast but I can beat my sister and Rhys and Dad. Dad is so so slow.

By Kayla













1 comment:

  1. Kayla what a fantastic writer you are! Good luck for your cross country tomorrow - I hope hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete